Day -01- Bagdogra Airport/ Njp To Gangtok (125km / 4hr)
Assistance at Bagdogra Airport /NJP on arrival and drive to Gangtok (Capital of Sikkim).Gangtok is also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga,The town provides the perfect base for travel through the state . It is Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly a traveler’s delight. Check in at the Hotel. Evening is free at leisure.Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day - 02- Gangtok To Tsomgo Lake ,Baba Mandir& Nathula : Nathulapass(Optional/Additional Cost) : Closed On Monday & Tuesday.
Nathula Pass was a major corridor of passage between India and Tibet before it was closed in 1962. Located around 56 kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 14450 ft, the road to Nathula passes through the Tsomgolake. It is one of the highest motorable roads in the world and is richly surrounded by alpine flora. On a clear day you can even see the road winding down the Chumbi valley. Tourists are allowed to go close to the international border from where you can see Chinese soldiers on the other side of the barbed wire.
Additional tour : If you are do not get the Permit for Nathula Pass Then you can also do this tour
Morning after breakfast we will go for a full day excursion to -
Tsomgo Lake : Tsomgo Lake 38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft, the ethereally beautiful Tsomgo lake is a must on every visitors itinerary. A winding road through rugged mountain terrain and sharp cliffs takes you to Tsomgo, which means source of the water in Bhutia language. The lake derives its water from the melting snows of the mountains surrounding the lake.
New Baba Mandir : BabaMandir is a distinguished sightseeing place of Sikkim. This “mandir” or shrine is dedicated to “Baba” Harbhajan Singh, who was a soldier of the Indian Army. However, for the tourists’ convenience, the samadhi of Baba Harbhajan Singh has been reconstructed at the junction of KupupGnathang road and the trail leading to Menmecho Lake, on November 11, 1982. And this shrine is popularly recognized by tourists as New Baba Mandir.Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day-03-Gangtok To Lachung (102km / 6 Hr)
After early breakfast or packed breakfast visit to -
Lachung 102 km ( 6hrs). : Enroute we will visit – Seven sister waterfalls, Rang Rang Falls , Naga falls, mangan, we will drive to Lachung, a picturesque mountain village, at a height of 8610 ft, embraced by snow capped mountain peaks, breath-taking waterfalls, sparkling streams and apple orchards is the perfect holiday destination.On arrival check in at hotel. Afternoon free, Overnight stay.
Day- 04- Full Day Lachung Sightseeing And Drive To Gangtok.
Yumthang : Early morning drive to Yumthang, situated at a height of 11800 feet is popularly known as 'Valley of Flowers', Located at a distance of 148 kms from Gangtok, it is a paradise for nature lovers with a fascinating blend of flora and fauna and breathtaking scenic beauty. In spring season, wild flowers such as primulas and Rhododendrons bathe the landscape in rich colours, making it a tourist hot spot. The Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary over here has 24 species of Rhododendron flowers which bloom from April to May end and it also offers lovely views of the mountain peaks such as Pauhunri and ShunduTsenpa forming the backdrop of the river Teesta.
Yumesamdong /Zero ( With additional cost) : Situated further up at a distance of 16 kms, at an altitude of about 16,000 feet is Yumesamdong. The rugged vegetation- free mountains, especially in the months of November-December and February¬March over here present a breathtaking scenario. Drive back to Gangtok.
Day -05- Gangtok Full Day Sightseeing /City Tour
Namgyal Research Institute of Tibetology : Namgyal Research Institute of Tibetology is the most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world; NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare Thankas (colourful tapestries used in Buddhist liturgy).
Government Institute of Cottage Industry : Set up in 1957 as a centre for both preservation and development of the traditional arts and crafts of Sikkim, An emporium at the institute sells an array of local traditional items, which are very popular with tourists.
Do-DrulChortenStupa : This huge stupa or monument is located at a short walking distance from the Research Institute of Tibetology and on a hillock. The ChortenStupa is marked by a golden top dome. This golden top can be seen from various places in Gangtok.
Orchid Flower Show : The "Flower Exhibition show" an enclosed climate controlled flower garden, a World of unbelievable Orchids.The orchids looked artificial, akin to the cheap crepe imitations in shops, too beautiful to be true and genuine.
Tashi view Point : From this point one gets a breath taking view of Mt. Khangchendzonga, one of the most graceful peaks in the world. An Observatory Tower, Cafeteria and Public amenities have also been recently added.
Ganesh Tok : It is situated on a ridge at a distance of 7 km from Gangtok. From this Spot one can get birds eye view of sprawling Gangtok town, while across the hills Mt. Khang-chen-Dzonga and Mt. Siniolchu loom over the horizon.
Bakthang Waterfall Gangtok : This is a wonderful waterfall located on the North Sikkim Highway towards Tashi View Point and about 3kms from Gangtok town. While visiting Tashi View point or returning, it's worth stopping at this roadside waterfall for sometime
Ropeway/Cable Car : Great ride to view the whole of Gangtok , the Valley and peaks from far above .
Gonjan Monastery : Its located on a hilltop , it’s one of the Oldest monasteries around.
BanjhakriWaterfall : Ban Jhakri means 'Jungle Priest' or in some definition 'Jungle Magician'. The Nepali folklore says that the first Jhakri or Shaman acquired the power of mastering the evil spirits from the gods.Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY -06- GANGTOK TO DARJEELING TRANSFER (105 Km /4 Hr)
After breakfast drive to Darjeeling, land of unspoiled natural beauty with alpine landscapes, thick luxuriant forests, rivers in torrential and peaceful lakes. On arrival, check into a hotel. For the rest of the day you are free to explore the local area.Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Documents Required :
• 4 Passport size photo of each guest
• 2 copies of Photo ID (passport/drivers license/voter card )
• (Addhar Card & PAN card NOT accepted)
• Original Photo ID for all guests
• Above price is for Indian Nationals only.
• Above price is valid for a period of 15 days after being quoted
• The Tariff quoted is net and non-commissionable
• Hotel in Gangtok should be within 2km, or else will be chargeable.
• The vehicle will be provided on point to point basis and not on disposable basis.
• If you Choose Normal Vehicle Gangtok Sight Seeing will be done by non AC Maruti Van / Wagon-R or Similar Car non ac cars as per local restrictions
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authoritywill be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.