Day -01- Bagdogra Airport/ Njp To Drop Pelling.
Assistance at Bagdogra Airport /NJP on arrival and drive to Pellingin West Sikkim (Alt 7175Ft / 2150M). The pleasant little town of Pelling is famous for magnificent views of the snow-capped Kanchenjunga range, the third highest peak in the world..On arrival check in at Hotel.Freeevening.Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day - 02- Pelling Sightseeing
Khangchendzonga waterfall: TheKhanchendzongna waterfall lies 28 km away from Darap en route to Yuksam and 5 km before reaching Yuksam. This waterfall has its source in the famous Rathong-Chu glaciers at the foot of Mt. Kanchenjungha. It is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Sikkim and is normally active throughout the year.
Rimbi Water Falls & Karchen Power House : Situated 5kms down from Darap en route to Khecheopalri. Adjacent to the falls is the Karchen hydro electricity powerhouse. It is the oldest in west Sikkim being constructed in early 70s during the reign of the last Sikkimese King.
Pemayangtse Monastery : Designed and founded by Lama LhatsunChempo in 1705, it is one of the oldest and premier monasteries of Sikkim. It is not only one of the oldest monasteries of Sikkim but also the most famous in west Sikkim. The monastery, located at an elevation of 2085 m, is built with scenic backdrop of snow capped mountains on two sides.It is one of the oldest monasteries of the State.
Rabdentse Ruins : Rabdentse Ruins is the archeological site that tells Sikkim’s story of glory.Until 1814 A.D,it was the second capital of Sikkim, established by the chogyal II .Later on,after the Nepalese invasion in the 18 century,the palace and the monastery complex was destructed and turned into ruins.
Over night stay at Pelling.
Day - 03- Pelling To Via Namchi - Chardham / Ravangla & Namchi Stay.
This morning after breakfast will transfer you to visit -
Namchi : Chardham: This unique Pilgrim Centre has a main temple of 108 feet height on which is based the 87 feet high statue of Lord Shiva on the sitting posture at the Solophok Hill. Apart from Shiva statue, this Pilgrim Centre also has replicas of the twelve Jyotirlingas, to offer one platform for Shiva devotees. Solophok Chardham Lord Shiva incarnated as Kirateshwar in Indrakeel (Present Sikkim). Therefore, in this incarnation he is locally worshiped by the people of Sikkim as Lord Kirateshwar. A statue of 16 1/2 feet height of Lord Kirateshwar is also installed in the complex. In order to attain Moksha, the Hindu belief is to perform pilgrimage to all the existing four Dhams. Thereby, replicas of these four Dhams, namely Badrinath, Jaganath and Dwarka dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Rameshwar, dedicated to Lord Shiva are also constructed.
Ravangla : Poised at an altitude of 7000 ft., Ravangla is famous for offering an unmatched view of the Greater Himalayan Range. Blessed with ethereal beauty Ravangla has been a must-visit place in Sikkim for tourists looking for a retreat in nature.The top attractions to visit in Ravangla are:- Buddha Park
Day- 04- Namchi To Njp / Bagdogra Airport Drop.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and with everlasting memories of tours take the departure transfer to New Jalpaiguri Station. For onward journey.
Documents Required :
• 4 Passport size photo of each guest
• 2 copies of Photo ID (passport/drivers license/voter card )
• (Addhar Card & PAN card NOT accepted)
• Original Photo ID for all guests
• Above price is for Indian Nationals only.
• Above price is valid for a period of 15 days after being quoted
• The Tariff quoted is net and non-commissionable
• Hotel in Gangtok should be within 2km, or else will be chargeable.
• The vehicle will be provided on point to point basis and not on disposable basis.
• If you Choose Normal Vehicle Gangtok Sight Seeing will be done by non AC Maruti Van / Wagon-R or Similar Car non ac cars as per local restrictions
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authoritywill be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.